Aqua Intense Cream Gelée 50ml
Inspired by the restorative power of the Pacific Ocean, Syrene has created the Aqua Intense Cream Gelée, a luxurious night cream imparting long-lasting antioxidants for healthy, glowing skin.
Formulated to nourish the skin for a natural barrier against environmental factors, this cream leaves the complexion bright and fresh. Drawing on New Zealand’s rich natural landscape, it’s enriched with seaweed extracts to boost the skin’s elasticity and antioxidant capacity, Manuka Honey and Kawakawa for their anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and Marine Collagen to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Gliding over the skin, apply this moisturiser before sleep, to allow it to work its magic overnight.
- Moisturising night cream
- Hydrates and balances skin
- Seaweed extracts improve skin elasticity and strengthens skin’s antioxidant capacity
- Kawakawa, a native New Zealand leaf with traditional Maori significance, has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- L22®, naturally derived from jojoba oil, macadamia and olive oil, improves skin elasticity, hydration and firmness
- Manuka Honey utilises antibacterial properties to help keep skin clear
- Marine Collagen helps to form a protective shield for the care of dry, stressed skin, and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
HOW TO USE
Massage onto face, neck and décolletage every evening in small circular movements.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Propanediol, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Betaine, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Honey (Mel, Miel), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Squalane, Soluble Collagen, Macropiper Excelsum Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Sodium Phytate, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Alcohol Denat., Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090)