1970s Boucheron Bracelet
A signature vintage piece from antique purveyor Kojis, this distinctive bracelet by Boucheron is embellished with spellbinding diamonds and sapphires.
Consisting of brutalised gold links for a gently undulating, organic form, this bracelet is defined by an alternating pattern of four claw set precious gemstones - round, brilliant-cut diamonds set in platinum and round cut sapphires set in yellow gold. Signed with ‘Boucheron Paris’, this piece is a stunning addition to your collection; let it become the focal point of even your most extravagant curations.
- Vintage bracelet
- Brutalised 18ct gold links
- Alternating pattern of precious gemstones
- 24 round, brilliant cut diamonds (2.40cts)
- 24 round cut sapphires (2.64cts)
- Four-claw set stones
- French hallmarks for gold and platinum
- Push clasp fastening
- Signed ‘Boucheron Paris’ and ‘9334’
COMPOSITION & SIZE
18ct Yellow Gold; 2.40ct Diamond; 2.64ct Sapphire
Band Width: 2cm, Length: 18cm