STUDIO THE BLUE BOY
Your First Incense Kit Palm Reader
Infuse your home with the sweet, botanical scent of STUDIO THE BLUE BOY’s Palm Reader fragrance with this minimalist incense kit.
This contemporary incense kit includes a box of Palm Reader incense sticks and the brand’s ceramic incense holder – a unique home objet, handcrafted by potters in Kyoto, Japan. Inspired by Silver Lake, LA, the Palm Reader fragrance features a main note of humbly sweet ylang ylang, layered with the crisp scent of clove and complemented by the harmonious floral accord of lavender – place a single incense stick in the accompanying holder and burn to experience the bespoke scent.Please note the item is handmade, therefore, each plate and holder is unique, and may vary slightly in shape and colour.
- Your First Incense Kit
- Includes: Khaki ceramic incense holder, Palm Reader incense box 30g
- Notes: Indian Sandalwood, Fijian Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Patchouli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Vetiver, Clove, Borneol
- Burn time: 20-30 minutes
- More brittle than ordinary incense sticks
- Made from locally sourced, natural ingredients
- Ceramic holder handcrafted in Kyoto, Japan
- Detachable ball shaped holder
- Stamped with the brand’s iconic B logo
- Handle with care: It may crack or break if dropped or knocked against a hard surface
- Place it on a heat-resistant surface when burning incense
- The ball shaped holder and plate are designed to be used as a set
- Hand wash only
- Handmade in Japan
HOW TO USE
Light the tip of the incense stick, blow out the flame and let it burn. Burn the incense in an incense burner/holder or a non-flammable container.
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Plate Dia: 11.5cm
Ball Dia: 2.2cm