Compagnie de Provence
White Tea Liquid Marseille Soap 300ml
A totem of French apothecary, White Tea Liquid Marseille Soap is made by Compagnie de Provence with 95% naturally derived ingredients.
Saponified in a cauldron using a traditional method, this liquid hand soap is enriched with olive and coconut oils, which are naturally rich in glycerine to hydrate and soften skin. The brand's White Tea fragrance stays true to an old favourite, tinged with a hint of citrus. Make this lacquered glass bottle a mainstay in your bathroom, and refill as needed for a luxurious cleansing ritual.
- Liquid hand and body soap
- Leaves skin cleansed, nourished, hydrated and lightly scented
- Enriched with Olive Oil and Coconut Oil
- Naturally rich in Glycerine
- White Tea fragrance
- 95% naturally derived ingredients
- Made in France
- Lacquered glass pump bottle
- Free from parabens, mineral oils, aluminium, sodium laureth sulphate and triclosan
HOW TO USE
Dispense one or two pumps into wet palms, gently work to a lather, then rinse well with water. Can also be used on the body.
Aqua (Water), Potassium Cocoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, BHT