Frances Prescott's Tri-Spritz is cult cleanser Tri-Balm's street-wise sister – a multitasking face mist offering natural pollution defense, cellular repair and makeup setting in one.
Developed by leading makeup artist Frances Prescott, this multi-purpose mist contains a potent blend of skin-nurturing active pure plant extracts, suited to all skin types. A three-in-one function offers cellular repair from coconut water, an anti-pollution shield from chuffa milk and algae, and an instant hydration boost from natural cellulose, white tea, white nettle and lupin seed that sets makeup with a healthy, dewy glow. The herbaceous aroma of verbana, rose water and orange blossom water lifts spirits and promotes a sense of wellbeing and calm – ideal for little boosts throughout the day, and a saviour on a city break.
- 3-in-1 face mist
- Suitable for all skin types and contact lens wearers
- Leaves skin refreshed, repaired, protected, hydrated, nourished and glowing
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Formulated with Coconut water, Chuffa milk, White Tea, White Nettle extract, White Lupin Seed extract, Algae, Natural Cellulose, Verbana, Rose water, Orange Blossom water
- 100% Natural and active ingredients
- 100% Recycled packaging
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Apply in between cleansing and moisturising, after applying makeup and any time you need a hydrating boost. Hold the bottle roughly 25cm away from your face, close your eyes and spritz. Replace the lid and store standing up. If irritation occurs, discontinue use or avoid the eye area.