The Hand Treatment 50ml
Augustinus Bader's The Hand Treatment provides the ultimate care for over-washed hands - instant nourishment, hydration and protection for dry, chapped skin.
Inspired by Professor Bader's cult face cream, this sumptuous yet fast-absorbing formula brings cutting-edge science to the masses with the brand's signature TFC8® technology - a high-performance complex of amino acids, vitamins and synthesised molecules naturally found in skin. This - alongside an active botanical blend of white peony extract, honey, vitamin E, glycerin and shea butter - provides rich hydration whilst supporting elasticity to restore hands to their soft, smooth and supple best.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Leaves skin hydrated, soft and supple
- Addresses signs of ageing including hyperpigmentation
- Formulated with TFC8® patented technology
- Enriched with White Peony Extract, Honey, Vitamin E, Glycerin, Shea Butter
- Cruelty free
- Formulated without irritants or allergens, fragrance free
- Free from parabens, fragrance, mineral oils, sulphates (SLS, SLES), DEA and harsh chemicals
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount to clean, dry hands as needed - particularly after washing or using hand sanitiser.
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Laurate, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Mel (Honey), Xylitol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Bisabolol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Alcohol, Glucose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, Alanyl Glutamine, Arginine, Ceramide Ng, Ceramide Np, Glycine, Lysine, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phenylalanine, Proline, Scenedesmus Rubescens Extract, Brassica Alba Oil, Disodium Edta, Oligopeptide-177, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Ascorbate