The Avid Seamstress
The Blazer Sewing Pattern
This blazer sewing pattern from The Avid Seamstress is easy to follow, creating an elegant wardrobe piece that’s ready for any occasion.
Suitable for UK sizes 6-22, this classic blazer pattern can be made from a variety of fabrics, making it perfect for year-round sewing. With a stylish relaxed fit, the completed design features shoulder darts, front pockets, panelled sleeves and is fully lined for added comfort. Well suited to creative novices and sewing aficionados alike, this easy-to-follow pattern will have you whipping up a chic daily outfit in no time.
- The Blazer Sewing Pattern
- Skill level – Intermediate
- Kit includes: Sewing pattern printed on high-quality 60gsm pattern paper, photographed step-by-step instruction booklet, measurement guide, checklist card
- All encased in a re-closable envelope
- Kit requires: Fabric, lining, interfacing and thread
- Suggested fabrics: Lightweight wool, corduroy, velvet, crepe, cotton, moleskin, rayon, linen
- For sizes UK 6 - UK 22
COMPOSITION & SIZE
H: 25cm; W: 19cm