Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce 140ml
This sweet Thai chilli sauce from Liberty makes a versatile and endlessly reliable addition to the spice-loving foodie’s cupboard.
This sweet Thai chilli sauce was created for Liberty by the South Devon Chilli Farm. With its sweet and tasty blend of garlic, chilli and vinegar flavours, the mid-spiced sauce complements a never-ending variety of dishes. The South Devon Chilli Farm grows over 200 chilli variations on site, allowing them to offer a diverse range of sauce options that stretch all the way across the hotness scale. Use this sauce as a dip for prawn crackers, smear it inside a flatbread wrap, or use it to marinate meats for a barbeque – the choice is entirely yours.
Please note that we can’t offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as food and alcohol, unless faulty or not as described. Please see Terms & Conditions for more details.
- Sweet Thai chilli sauce
- Made in the UK
- Made with home-grown Devon chillies
- Taste of the West Awards winner 2005
- Artwork by emerging illustrator Hani Abusamra
- Presented in a glass bottle with a tamper seal
- Heat rating of 2/10 (500-1,000 Scoville Heat Units)
- Grown and produced from seed to sauce in South Devon
Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Dried Red Chilli (1%), Fresh Habanero Chilli (1%)
Made in an environment that handles soya, nuts & milk