Superstitious Body Butter 200ml
Frédéric Malle's indulgent body butter is an intensely nourishing, melt-on-the-skin moisturising cream, fragranced with the perfumer's iconic Superstitious fragrance.
Created in collaboration with Alber Elbaz, Frédéric Malle's ever-mysterious Superstitious eau de parfum captures the elusive, unidentifiable scent of a woman's dress. Dark and mystical, its classic floral aldehydic accord is a true asset to its inspiration, with notes of Turkish rose oil and Egyptian jasmine enhanced by a touch of peach, and propelled into the present by aldehydes that lend a distinctive urban edge.
- Suitable for most skin types
- Leaves skin deeply hydrated, soft, smooth, nourished and lightly fragranced
- Created by Dominique Ropion
- Notes: Egyptian Jasmine, Turkish Rose Oil, Peach, Amber, Frankincense, Haitian Vetiver, Aldehydes
- Frédéric Malle is exempt from all discounts other than delivery promotions