- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin cleansed and nourished
- Enriched with herbal compounds of Chamomile, Sage and St. John’s Wort Flowers
- Formulated with sugar surfactants made from renewable raw materials
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Apply generously to the face each morning and evening and rinse with water.
Wash away the day with the luxurious Soothing Cleansing Milk from Susanne Kaufmann – a nourishing blend of renewable raw materials to leave skin refreshed and energised.
This energy-rich cleanser will transform your daily routine into an indulgent self-care ritual. The Cleansing Milk has been formulated with herbal compounds of chamomile, sage and St. John’s wort flowers to nourish the skin, gently removing all traces of makeup. The sugar surfactants made from renewable raw materials for cleansing are completely biodegradable and especially skin-compatible. With a rosehip seed oil base, dryness will be a thing of the past. Generously apply to the face in the morning to start the day right, and in the evening for the ultimate unwind.
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Components of essential oils: Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay