Shiomi Organic Cotton T-Shirt
This organic cotton T-shirt is emblazoned with a print created in collaboration with Liberty Fabrics and artist-printmaker Nana Shiomi – taking the koi fish as its motif, using a traditional Japanese ukiyo-e woodblock craft that showcases the technique’s iconic tonal texture.
Crafted from organic ring-spun combed cotton jersey and expertly made and printed in the UK, the T-shirt spotlights a special-edition artwork from the ‘From Japan With Love’ collection. With its comfortable fit, ribbed neck and set-in sleeves, the classic tee is a staple silhouette. Pair it with vintage chinos or drawstring shorts for a relaxed edit.
“The graphic nature and carefully considered creation of Takahiko Noritake’s line drawings have a playful quality which never fails to bring a smile.” – Ffion Griffith, Liberty Fabrics Senior Designer
- Short-sleeved T-shirt
- Design created by Nana Shiomi in collaboration with Liberty Fabrics
- Part of ‘From Japan With Love’ collection
- Made and printed in the UK
- Crafted from organic ring-spun combed cotton
- Medium fit
- Set-in sleeve
- Ribbed at neck collar with twin needle topstitch
- Collaboration branding on chest
Composition & Care
100% Organic Cotton Machine washable