D.S. & Durga
Rose Atlantic Body Lotion 236ml
D.S. & Durga's cult fragrance collection expands into body care – enjoy the fresh, floral notes of Rose Atlantic in a delicately scented body lotion.
Enriched with nourishing aloe, vitamins, glycerin, rosemary leaf extract, argan oil and hyaluronic acid, this vegan body lotion is a treat for skin and senses. Rose Atlantic is a contemporary take on a rose; a salt spray-sprinkled bloom swaying in a warm breeze. Evoking a sense of nautical romance, this captivatingly fresh and floral fragrance blends blossomy notes of petals and bergamot with clean, light lemon oil, dune grass and salt water – cruising in harmony to the sound of Sinatra's Summer Wind.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin hydrated, nourished and lightly scented
- Ether, floral, fresh, green, light-bodied, musky fragrance
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Petals, Lemon Oil
- Heart Notes: Linden, Rose Accord, Dune Grass
- Base Notes: Muscone, Salt Water, White Moss
- Enriched with Aloe, Vitamins, Glycerin, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Argan Oil and Hyaluronic Acid
- Pump dispenser
- Free from parabens, sulphates, silicones and phthalates
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Citral), Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Rhizome/root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide