Roebuck Estates Rosé de Noirs 2016
A vibrant, award-winning English sparkling rosé bursting with ripe red fruit notes - the perfect apéritif to be enjoyed all year round.
Crafted from the finest handpicked Pinot Noir grapes grown at Roebuck Estate’s idyllic Roman Villa Vineyard, the fruit is whole-bunch pressed and partially fermented in the finest French oak casks followed by a generous lees-ageing of 36 months in bottle. A splash of Pinot Précoce is added prior to release imparting an attractive pale pink hue and ripe red fruit characteristics on this delicious wine.
Winner of a Gold Medal and ‘English Vintage Sparkling Rose’ Trophy at International Wine Challenge 2021
Please note that we can’t offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as food and alcohol, unless faulty or not as described. Please see Terms & Conditions for more details. You must be 18 or over to purchase alcohol.
- Roebuck Estates Rosé de Noirs 2016
- 750ml ℮
- Winner of a Gold Medal and ‘English Vintage Sparkling Rose’ Trophy at International Wine Challenge 2021
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir, Pinot Précoce
- Perfect Pairing: Smoked salmon, lobster, crayfish
- Wild strawberries, ripe raspberries and a touch of white blossom layered with notes of honeysuckle
- Harvested by hand and whole-bunch pressed
- Around 10% of the wine is aged in old Burgundian oak barrels for 3 months
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Made in the UK
Bottle Fermented Sparkling Wine, Sulphites (Allergens: Sulphites)
Manufacturer’s name and address: Hattingley Valley Wines, Wield Yard, Lower Wield, Alresford SO24 9AJ