Roebuck Estates Classic Cuvée 2014
A rich, yet refined award-winning English sparkling wine produced in a fantastic vintage by the talented winemakers at Roebuck Estates.
The perfect companion for life’s memorable moments, delightful notes of citrus fruit and baked apples are layered with a toasty richness and delicious hint of truffle, while delicate bubbles linger on the palate for a beautifully balanced finish. The fruit destined for the Classic Cuvée 2014 is harvested by hand and whole-bunch pressed. Partial fermentation in the finest French oak casks, followed by long lees ageing for a minimum of 36 months, gives the wine additional richness, depth and complexity.
2020 Winner of ‘Best in Show’ Trophy at Decanter World Wine Awards
Please note that we can’t offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as food and alcohol, unless faulty or not as described. Please see Terms & Conditions for more details. You must be 18 or over to purchase alcohol.
- Roebuck Estates Classic Cuvée 2014
- 750ml ℮
- 12.0% ABV
- 2020 Winner of ‘Best in Show’ Trophy at Decanter World Wine Awards
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Perfect Pairing: Oysters, mussels, scallops in lemon butter
- Notes of citrus fruit and baked apples are layered with a toasty richness and hint of truffle
- Harvested by hand and whole-bunch pressed
- Around 10% of the wine is aged in old Burgundian oak barrels for 3 months
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Made in the UK
Bottle Fermented Sparkling Wine, Sulphites (Allergens: Sulphites)
Manufacturer’s name and address: Hattingley Valley Wines, Wield Yard, Lower Wield, Alresford SO24 9AJ