Queen of Hungary Mist Limited Edition Copper 50ml
Omorovicza's refreshing and purifying Queen of Hungary Mist is the perfect midday pick-me-up and post-cleanse toner.
This cult face mist is inspired by Queen of Hungary Water – the world’s first recorded perfume, formulated for Queen Elisabeth of Hungary in the 14th century. This year's travel-size limited editions come in molten metal-themed bottles, which complement the formula's unmatched decadence. A quick spritz of this neroli and rose-scented face mist refreshes the skin and lifts the spirits – and looks divine on your dressing table.
- From the limited edition Molten Metal range
- Suitable for all skin types
- Delivers long-lasting hydration, suppleness and purification, leaving skin firmer and more youthful
- Enriched with Orange Blossom, Rose Water, Sage Water, Apple Pectin and Hydro Mineral Transference™ to deliver minerals deep into the skin
- Housed in a limited edition copper-tone bottle
HOW TO USE
Spray onto the face from a distance morning and night after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs refreshing or your spirits need revitalising.