Quadra Jeans Sewing Pattern
Create a pair of bespoke jeans with the Quadra sewing pattern from Thread Theory – a versatile addition to any dressmaker’s arsenal.
A subtly modern take on the classic straight leg jean, this design features a slight taper to the leg and extra room in the thigh to allow for lots of movement. Featuring all the traditional details required when sewing denim, the construction style allows for easy fit modifications, even once the jeans are finished. Try crafting from denim with up to 2% elastane for added flexibility.
- Quadra Jeans Sewing Pattern
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Part of the Parkland Casual Collection
- Kit includes: Tissue copy of the pattern, 21-page illustrated instruction booklet, Embroidered Thread Theory garment tag, Chip board pattern folder with string closure
- Suggested fabrics: Denim fabric (9–16 oz) or bottom-weight fabrics such as twill or corduroy
- For sizes 26-50
- Additional requirements: Medium weight fusible interfacing, 1/2"" to 1"" (1.3 cm to 2.5 cm) in diameter metal shank jeans button, Six pocket rivets, Regular polyester thread, Topstitching thread, Metal tooth zipper