The Konjac Sponge Company
Pink Clay Facial Sponge
The original Konjac sponge by The Konjac Sponge Company is an award-winning Korean skin care tool for fuss-free, natural cleansing and exfoliation.
Vegan and cruelty free, this plant-powered sponge cleanses with the simple addition of water – and cleanser, if you wish. This iteration is infused with invigorating pink clay, which gently purifies even the most sensitive skin types. It has a softening, plumping effect, improving elasticity for a refreshed appearance. An everyday saviour for those experiencing dryness due to extreme weather exposure, heating or air conditioning.
- Cleansing facial sponge
- Ideal for sensitive skin exposed to extreme environmental conditions
- Leave skin cleansed, exfoliated and purified
- Softens, plumps and refreshes
- 100% natural plant fibre sponge
- Infused with Pink Clay
- Can be used for 2 to 3 months
- Made in South Korea on the Island of Jeju
- Certified vegan and cruelty free
- Free from colouring and additives
- Editor's Choice, 2017 Beauty Shortlist Awards
- Eco-friendly FSC certified packaging
- Biodegradable cellulose acetate window
HOW TO USE
Before use, rinse and saturate sponge in warm water. Squeeze out excess moisture and gently buff over skin. The Konjac Sponge can be used with just water, or with a small amount of cleanser to help the product work harder and go further. Suitable for use on the delicate eye area.