Piccadilly '69 Eau de Parfum 100ml
Jack's Piccadilly '69 fragrance is rich and woody, with depth and lighter notes - the perfect signature scent.
Inspired by the location's splendor and bustling nature, Piccadilly '69 is steeped in the intoxicating scents of patchouli and bergamot, with surprising touches of petrol and leather. With a heavy heart of cypriol, mate and petrol, top notes of bergamot, ginger and green leaves lighten the fragrance, while a base of cedarwood, dry amber and leather leaves a rich and heady aroma that lingers on skin. Addictively wearable, this perfume is reminiscent of Richard E. Grant's life experiences and the significant scents that marry with those memories.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Ginger, Green Leaves
- Heart Notes: Cypriol, Mate, Petrol
- Base Notes: Cedar Wood, Dry Amber, Leather
- Signature Union Jack draw-string calico bag
- Signature luggage label attached to personalise once opened
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.