Palazzo Celeste Scented Candle 900g
Fornasetti’s Palazzo Celeste scented candle is housed in a beautiful ceramic vessel, with a design inspired by the striking forms of classical Renaissance façades.
This hand-poured Fornasetti scented candle was created to celebrate the Italian house's rich stylistic heritage. It features Fornasetti's woody Otto signature scent – a potent blend of thyme and lavender, birch, balsam and incense, created in collaboration with the master perfumer Olivier Polge. Blending sumptuous home comforts with elegant design, it's ideal as a gift for a discerningly picky loved one.
- Decorative vessel with scented vegetable wax candle
- Burn time: 60 hours
- Hand-poured in England
- Allergen free; contains no pesticides
- Fragrance created in Grasse, France
- Top notes: Thyme and lavender
- Middle notes: Orris and cedarwood
- Base notes: Tolu balsam, incense, birch/styrax and labdanum
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.