For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
- Composition: 100% Silk
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.40m/1.37m
- Weight: 70 g/sm, 96 g/lm
- Momme weight: 16mm
- Care: Dry clean only
- Fabric Type: Kensington Crepe de Chine
- Name: Ocean Deep
Including but not limited to:
Adult & Kids Fashion - Dresses, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Tops
Accessories - Scarves, Hair Scrunchies
Homeware - Curtains, Lampshades
For Spring/Summer 2023, Liberty Fabrics surrenders to the power of nature with the Beauty and Chaos collection. The natural world has always been the fundamental inspiration for the Liberty brand, informing our creative output across the last 150 years – from the earliest woodblock botanical motifs to the most cutting-edge digital artworks, our artists and designers have looked wildwards to gardens, fields, and forests to spark creativity and wonder. Returning to this elemental source of imaginative power, the Beauty and Chaos collection is a story of opposites and complexities, told through three central themes.
Inspired by a paisley pattern from the 1860s, Ocean Deep is imaginatively reinterpreted for the Spring/Summer 2023 collection to remind us of the natural hidden wonders of this blue planet.
Crepe de chine is one of the best silk bases for daytime wear – it’s effortlessly luxe, with a lightweight drape that’s made more durable by its matte, slightly rough surface. Try using crepe de chine to create a louche effect with wide-leg trousers and loosely tailored shirts, or with fluted sleeves and ruffled accents for a romantic feel.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay