Atelier Des Ors
Nuda Veritas Eau de Parfum 100ml
Atelier Des Ors Nuda Veritas (or Naked Truth) is a modern, abstract eau de parfum with a light floral character.
Inspired by the artistry of Gustav Klimt's masterpiece Beethoven Frieze, Beethoven's 9th Symphony and the poem Ode To Joy by Friedrich Schiller – all thematically linked by a search for happiness – The White Collection by Atelier Des Ors is symbolic of the fragrance house's equally appointed dedication to storytelling and luxury. Nuda Veritas is the first in the triptych; a floral, fresh and pure fragrance that marks the beginning of a spiritual quest. Notes of orange flower petals, jasmine and oakmoss harness a musky whiteness for a peaceful effect.
“A contrast enhanced by the strong temperament of white flowers , dazzling and glowing but also deeply intoxicating and animalic” – Marie Salamagne, Atelier Des Ors perfumer
- Floral, fresh and pure scent
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Watery/Floral Notes, Orange Flower Petals
- Heart Notes: Sambac Jasmine China Absolute, Osmanthus, Patchouli Essence
- Base Notes: Tagete Absolute, Ambroxan, Moss
- Cut crystal bottle with symbolic sunburst design
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the base of your neck, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.