Nazareth Scented Candle 270g
The ultimate choice for an instant ambience, Cire Trudon's Nazareth scented candle showcases the very finest in home fragrance. A mineral and vegetal wax blend captures a festive aroma that ignites an aromatic fire on a starry, silent night.
Having served a clientele that once included Louis XIV and Napoleon, Cire Trudon is the most highly respected candlemaker up to this day, and the oldest in the industry. Nazareth brings a sense of comfort and calm, lighting a ruby red fire of clove, cinnamon and orange which dances in the sacred night. The candle's hand-blown glass vessel is painted rose gold – a limited edition design for the festive season, finished with the brand's iconic golden heritage crest to the front.
- Top Notes: Bitter Orange, Ceylan Cinnamon, Grapefruit, Tangerine
- Heart Notes: Cardamom, Chinese Osmanthus, Cinnamon, Clove, Orange
- Base Notes: Benzoin Resin, Bourbon Vanilla, Cistus, Musk, Myrrh
- 55 to 60 hours' burn time
- Mineral and vegetal wax blend
- Housed in a limited edition hand-blown rose gold-painted glass vessel with gold-tone brand crest
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.