Music For A While Eau de Parfum 50ml
Frédéric Malle's Music for a While eau de parfum is sensuous and alluring, inspired by an enigmatic woman once glimpsed at a party on the Rive Gauche.
Expert collaborator Carlos Benaïm has combined notes of lavender, patchouli and vanilla to create a rich, sensual perfume that evokes fur on bare skin and eyes glittering in the candlelight. Notes of lemon and mandarin are uplifting, while a touch of pineapple offers a final flourish of vivacious freshness – the music is all in the details.
- Creator: Carlos Benaïm
- Top notes: Lemon, Mandarin, Bergamot
- Middle note: Lavender
- Base notes: Patchouli, Labdanum, Vanilla
- Tinted by a touch of Pineapple
- Housed in a signature glass bottle
- Frédéric Malle is exempt from all discounts other than delivery promotions