Moreland ’50s Sunglasses
Finish your summer edit with these retro sunglasses from Cubitts – the modern spectacle maker.
A modern reinterpretation of the silhouette worn by James Dean in the ’50s, the Moreland sunglasses have rounded rectangular lenses with a keyhole bridge. Handcrafted in Italian acetate, with Japanese titanium detailing and German hinges, this is a pair designed to last. Slip them on to bring a dose of effortless cool to your look.
- Rounded rectangular sunglasses
- Glossy Italian acetate frame
- Keyhole bridge
- German hinges
- Japanese titanium detailing
- Cubitts logo at temples
- Anti-scratch coated lenses
- UV protection
- Case and cleaning cloth included
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Arm: 15cm, Bridge: 2.4cm, Lens: 4.8cm