Mini Marlborough Tote Bag in Y Print
Originally designed for SS15, 'Tanjore Gardens' is a classic Liberty scarf dating back to 1977. It references Indian floral designs and depicts a luscious exotic garden. Reimagined today in type form, this wonderfully decorative initial is emblazoned onto our prized Mini Marlborough tote bag, breathing new life into the ever-faithful Iphis.
Inspired by the much-loved Liberty Ianthe design, Iphis is a modern re-working with a fresh Art Nouveau-style finish. Paying homage to the Ianthe of Greek mythology, Iphis is named after her lover in the legend.
- Tote bag in Iphis printed lightweight coated canvas
- Tanjore Gardens transfer printed motif and initial
- Magnetic closure; leather trim and carry handles
- Logo stamped jacquard stripe lining; snap fastening at the sides
- Internal pocket with logo tab
- Detachable shoulder strap
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Coated Cotton Canvas; Leather Trim
H: 19cm, W: 23cm, D: 8cm