Metafisica Otto Scented Candle 300g
Fornasetti’s Metafisica scented candle is housed in a beautiful ceramic vessel, its design inspired by the philosophical imaginings of Piero Fornasetti’s eternal muse, Lina Cavalieri.
This hand-poured Fornasetti scented candle was created to celebrate the house's rich stylistic heritage. Drawing upon the everlasting concerns of classical philosophy, Fornasetti’s design uses the enigmatic face of Lina Cavalieri to reflect humankind’s desire to better understand the nature of our existence. The vegetable wax scented candle features the brand’s woody Otto signature scent – a potent blend of thyme and lavender, birch, balsam and incense, created in collaboration with the master perfumer Olivier Polge.
- Burn time: Up to 60 hours
- Otto scented vegetable wax candle
- Decorative vessel with ‘Metafisica’ design
- Fragrance created by perfumer Olivier Polge
- Allergen free; contains no pesticides
- Fragrance created in Grasse, France
- Top notes: Thyme, Lavender
- Middle notes: Orris, Cedarwood
- Base notes: Tolu Balsam, Incense, Birch/Styrax, Labdanum
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.