Marylebone Blooms Ceramic Scented Candle 220g
Inspired by the beautifully restored former home of Henry Austin, this ceramic candle is laced with subtle notes of bergamot and green tea to echo the elegance of 18th century townhouses.
Part of a curated edit of six fragrance blends that evoke life in Regency London society, Marylebone Blooms is an exquisitely complex fragrance, with citrussy lemon counterbalancing the mellow, vanilla-like notes of jasmine, orange flowers and orchids. The candle is presented in a hand-finished ceramic vessel decorated with a delicate gold leaf silhouette that’s inspired by the period cameos and miniatures that adorn the walls of the lovingly restored interior of Henry’s Townhouse. An ideal gift for seekers of the unique, this candle will take pride of place in any setting.
- Scented candle
- Marylebone Blooms fragrance
- Notes of Green Tea and Bergamot
- Fragrance collaboration with a leading perfume house in France
- Mineral wax-blend
- Burn time: 40 hours
- Hand-finished ceramic vessel decorated with delicate gold leaf silhouettes
- Inspired by the restored interior of Henry’s Townhouse
COMPOSITION & SIZE
50% Mineral Wax; 35% Soy; 15% Rapeseed
Vessel: 100% Earthenware
H: 9.5cm, W: 8cm