Little Marlborough Tote Bag in W Print
This classic scarf design called ‘Christelle' has been a part of our collection since SS14. An Oriental style floral trail it is based on early Indian chintzes that first came to Europe in the 17th century. It first appeared in the Liberty collection in the 1990’s as a furnishing fabric and has been a hugely popular scarf design for us since. Reimagined today in type form, this wonderfully decorative initial is emblazoned onto our prized Little Marlborough tote bag, breathing new life into the ever-faithful Iphis.
Inspired by the much-loved Liberty Ianthe design, Iphis is a modern re-working with a fresh Art Nouveau-style finish. Paying homage to the Ianthe of Greek mythology, Iphis is named after her lover in the legend.
- Tote bag in Iphis printed lightweight coated canvas
- Christelle transfer printed motif and initial
- Magnetic closure; leather trim and carry handles
- Logo stamped jacquard stripe lining; snap fastening at the sides
- Internal pocket with logo tab
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Coated Cotton Canvas; Leather Trim
L: 45cm, H: 28cm, W: 18cm