Little Marlborough Tote Bag in S Print
Originally a scarf design from our Spring Summer 2015 collection, the exotic Shangri-La print is adorned with jungle-style paisley leaf patterns inspired by collection of designs from the 1850's that were discovered in the Liberty archive. Steeped in history, the name depicts the mythical paradise first described in the 1933 novel Lost Horizon by British author James Hilton. Reimagined today in type form, this wonderfully decorative initial is emblazoned onto our prized Little Marlborough tote bag, breathing new life into the ever-faithful Iphis.
Inspired by the much-loved Liberty Ianthe design, Iphis is a modern re-working with a fresh Art Nouveau-style finish. Paying homage to the Ianthe of Greek mythology, Iphis is named after her lover in the legend.
- Tote bag in Iphis printed lightweight coated canvas
- Shangri-la transfer printed motif and initial
- Magnetic closure; leather trim and carry handles
- Logo stamped jacquard stripe lining; snap fastening at the sides
- Internal pocket with logo tab
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Coated Cotton Canvas; Leather Trim
L: 45cm, H: 28cm, W: 18cm