Little Marlborough Tote Bag in M Print
Standing out as part of the collection since Spring Summer 2014, our Christelle print boasts an Oriental-style floral trail, based upon early Indian chintzes that first came to Europe in the 17th century. First appearing in Liberty collections in the early 1990’s as a furnishing fabric, it has proved hugely popular as a classic scarf design, and is reimagined today in type form. This wonderfully decorative initial is emblazoned onto our prized Little Marlborough tote bag, breathing new life into the ever-faithful Iphis.
Inspired by the much-loved Liberty Ianthe design, Iphis is a modern re-working with a fresh Art Nouveau-style finish. Paying homage to the Ianthe of Greek mythology, Iphis is named after her lover in the legend.
- Tote bag in Iphis printed lightweight coated canvas
- Christelle transfer printed motif and initial
- Magnetic closure; leather trim and carry handles
- Logo stamped jacquard stripe lining; snap fastening at the sides
- Internal pocket with logo tab
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Coated Cotton Canvas; Leather Trim
L: 45cm, H: 28cm, W: 18cm