Little Marlborough Tote Bag in H Print
Credited to Arthur Silver, founder of the Silver Studio, in 1887 and first printed by Liberty furnishing fabrics in the mid 1890s, our classic Hera design has proved a popular favourite in the Liberty range ever since. Reimagined today in type form, this wonderfully decorative initial is emblazoned onto our prized Little Marlborough tote bag, breathing new life into the ever-faithful Iphis.
Inspired by the much-loved Liberty Ianthe design, Iphis is a modern re-working with a fresh Art Nouveau-style finish. Paying homage to the Ianthe of Greek mythology, Iphis is named after her lover in the legend.
- Tote bag in Iphis printed lightweight coated canvas
- Hera transfer printed motif and initial
- Magnetic closure; leather trim and carry handles
- Logo stamped jacquard stripe lining; snap fastening at the sides
- Internal pocket with logo tab
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Coated Cotton Canvas; Leather Trim
L: 45cm, H: 28cm, W: 18cm