Lapis Balancing Facial Oil 8ml
Named after the semi-precious lapis lazuli gemstone – a treasure of ancient Egypt – for its rich, midnight blue colour, Herbivore's Lapis Facial Oil has garnered rave reviews for its ability to balance combination, oily and blemish-prone skin.
This five star-rated cult facial oil steals its unique blue colour from precious blue tansy oil, which instills problem skin with a dose of azulene to soothe dryness, irritation and redness. A crowning saviour for temperamental skin types, this inimitible oil – with the additional help of kukui nut oil, jojoba oil and squalane – delivers the concentrated moisture oily skin needs to find its perfect natural balance.
- 8ml travel size
- Suitable for oily, combination and blemish-prone skin
- Leaves skin nourished, healed, balanced, calm, soothed and hydrated with no greasy residue
- Enriched with Blue Tansy, Kukui Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Squalane and Jasmine Sambac Oil
- Glass bottle with dropper
- All-natural; Vegan; Cruelty-free
- Formulated without any synthetics including dyes, fragrances and preservatives
- Because ingredients are natural, colour may vary slightly from bottle to bottle
HOW TO USE
Apply between 3 and 10 drops to cleansed and toned skin, morning and night. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1-3 minutes before applying makeup.
Saponified Oils of Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Sustainable Palm) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Kaolinite (White Clay), Montmorillonite (Cambrian Blue Clay), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil