La Chapelle Incense Sticks
Inspired by scents of the founder’s provincial upbringing in the South of France, Maison Balzac’s Japanese incense sticks offer an immersive olfactory experience.
La Chapelle is an ode to the many small churches found in tiny villages in France, where religious architecture conveys an ultimate serene atmosphere. Crafted by experts on the Island of Awaji in Japan, the box contains approximately 50 incense sticks of impeccable quality - burn to reveal calming notes of sandalwood and frankincense.
- La Chapelle incense sticks
- Jimi (or Tabunoki) powdered wood
- Scented with natural oils
- Olfactive notes: Sandalwood, Frankincense
- Each stick burns for approximately 25 minutes
- Presented in a box containing approximately 50 sticks
- Use with Maison Balzac’s Pebble Incense Holder
- Made on the Island of Awaji, Japan.
HOW TO USE
Place the incense stick in a holder before lighting, blowing out the flame to leave a glowing ember. Once lit do not leave the incense stick unattended.