L’Après Midi Incense Sticks
Inspired by scents of the founder’s provincial upbringing in the South of France, Maison Balzac’s Japanese incense sticks offer an immersive olfactory experience.
L’Après Midi articulates the sense of calm and warmth conveyed by Claude Debussy’s symphony Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun. The earthy vapours of sawdust and resinous notes of cypress harmoniously impersonate the animalic grace of the faun. Crafted by experts on the Island of Awaji in Japan, the box contains approximately 50 incense sticks of impeccable quality - burn to accompany your morning meditation or evening bath ritual.
- L’Après Midi incense sticks
- Jimi (or Tabunoki) powdered wood
- Scented with natural oils
- Olfactive notes: Wood Dust, Cypress
- Each stick burns for approximately 25 minutes
- Presented in a box containing approximately 50 sticks
- Use with Maison Balzac’s Pebble Incense Holder
- Made on the Island of Awaji, Japan.
HOW TO USE
Place the incense stick in a holder before lighting, blowing out the flame to leave a glowing ember. Once lit do not leave the incense stick unattended.