Jaipur Chant Eau de Parfum 100ml
Jaipur Chant is an award-winning Indian tuberose fragrance by Sana Jardin Paris – the world's first socially conscious and ethical luxury fragrance house.
Sana Jardin introduces a new way to wear scent; a unique and truly personal fragrance experience captured through a collection of perfumes intended for mixing, matching and layering on body and hair. Jaipur Chant is led by Indian tuberose, the goddess of flowers, famous for blooming only at night and traditionally offered to the female deity Lakshmi. This intoxicating floral perfume is caressed with Moroccan jasmine, narcisse and musk, rising chant-like in a spirited ascent to a higher realm. Connected to the heart and crown chakras, fragrant tuberose is said to stimulate sensitivity, attract love and intensify emotion. Layer this fragrance with Sandalwood Temple for a floral signature with a woody edge.
“I was captivated by the ancient myths and stories of tuberose from around the world. The flower opens only at night and the scent is so heady and animalistic that in certain cultures, young women are advised not to smell the fragrance after sunset due to its strong aphrodisiac properties.” – Amy Christiansen, Sana Jardin founder
- Best Sustainable Scent Winner, Tatler Beauty Awards 2019
- Top Notes: Italian Lemon Oil Sfuma Primofiore, Clove Leaf Oil
- Heart Notes: Indian Tuberose Absolute, Moroccan Jasmine Absolute, French Narcisse Absolute
- Base Notes: Galaxolide, Muscenone
- Tuberose is connected to the heart and crown chakras, said to stimulate sensitivity, attract love and intensify emotion
- For hair and body
- Made sustainably by artisans with zero waste
- Formulated using naturally perfumed oils
- Free from phthalates, artificial colorants, parabens, formaldehydes and animal testing
HOW TO USE
Spritz Jaipur Chant on the body or hair. Wear it alone or pair with an additional Sana Jardin fragrance of your choice – Sandalwood Temple Eau de Parfum No. 4 is recommended for the body, to complement Jaipur Chant worn in the hair.