For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
Created in the London design studio, the Private View collection for Autumn/Winter 2020 is split into four ‘gallery’ stories, reflecting Liberty’s long-standing commitment to art and design in all its forms. Each room of this imagined art gallery represents a different facet of the Liberty Fabrics story – from the Arts and Crafts heritage of the ‘Permanent Collection’ to the lushly detailed floral studies of the ‘Botanical Gallery’, the witty conversational pieces of ‘Curated Curiosities’ and the archival Asian and Middle Eastern-inspired textile designs of ‘Eastern Treasures’.
- Name: Hazy Days
- Fabric Type: Tana Lawn™ Cotton
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.36m/1.33m
- Weight: 76 g/sqm, 104g/lm
- Care: Wash 40°C, line dry
Hazy Days combines movement with suggestions of bright bold flowers, in a playful interpretation of the theme through photography.
Our Tana Lawn™ cotton is a fabric built by obsession, perfected into a modern masterpiece of production through a bespoke process that has evolved over a century. Printed in our very own Liberty Printing Mill, located between Milan and Lake Como in northern Italy, Tana realises unmatchable fluidity with a silk-like touch, unique print quality and striking colour vibrancy. Machine washable and durable enough for daily wear, it can be used to create everything from simple separates to spectacular statement pieces.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay