Handcrafted Two-Part Ceramic Plant Pot
Inspired by the harmonious interaction between nature and human creativity, the Two-Part Plant Pot by Mari Masot is a unique and sculptural home for your household plants.
Part of Mari Masot’s Bloq series, this ceramic planter has been wheel thrown in small batches from unglazed Catalan stoneware to achieve a textured, slightly porous finish. Interchangeable with other pieces in the series, the voluminous silhouette and distinct colour pigmentation makes these one-of-a-kind handmade pots the dream of any design enthusiast – use yours to house a low-maintenance succulent, or as a decorative interior accent.Please Note: Due to their handmade nature, pieces will vary slightly.
- Two-part ceramic plant pot
- Unglazed Catalan stoneware
- Wheel thrown in small batches
- Slightly porous finish
- Blue colourway
- Ideal for small plants or as a decorative piece
- Top and base interchangeable with other models in the Bloq Series
- Clean under running water with a soft brush
- Handmade in Barcelona, Spain
COMPOSITION & SIZE
H: 26cm, W: 20cm, D: 10cm