Grace Mothers: Letters to Our Children
Grace Mothers: Letters to Our Children is a unique anthology of thought-provoking letters written by mothers to their children.
Collated by Georgie Abay, founder of motherhood platform The Grace Tales, photographer Julie Adams and journalist Claire Brayford, this book contains a collection of heart-warming tales from over 60 mothers worldwide. It includes stories from Australian actress Teresa Palmer, British journalist Pandora Sykes, American makeup legend Bobbi Brown and more. Featuring striking photographs throughout, it is a beautiful celebration of the intimate joys of motherhood.
- Hardback coffee table book
- Collected by Georgie Abay, Julie Adams and Claire Brayford
- Stories from over 60 women
- Full colour photographs throughout
- Published by Bauer Media Books
COMPOSITION & SIZE
L: 25.7cm, W: 32.4cm, D: 2.9cm