Giant Icelandic Poppy
Keep your interior blooming all year round with the Giant Icelandic Poppy from Leo Flowers – your next homeware obsession.
Intricately handcrafted by founder Jessie Beaumont using Italian crepe and metal wire, this single stem paper flower is a sustainable, everlasting alternative to traditional blooms. Designed to thrive in all interior settings, display in a narrow-necked vase for maximum effect and use to bring life and colour to tablescapes and living areas alike.Please Note: Flowers contain sharp edged wire - always keep out of reach of pets and small children.
- Giant Icelandic Poppy
- Decorative paper flower
- White colourway
- Handmade using FSC certified crepe paper and metal wire
- Flowers may require a little bending and unfurling after unboxing - gently tease the petals with your fingers to open up the flower
- Stems can be bent or cut with wire pliers or a good pair of scissors to the ideal size and position for your vase
- No two are exactly alike
- Keep away from moisture and direct sunlight
- Handle with care
- Handcrafted in Hackney, East London
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Crepe Paper; Metal Wire
Approx. H: 35cm, W: 15cm