Gertrude Scented Candle 220g
Inspired by infamous garden designer Gertrude Jekyll, this scented candle from LO Studio will bring your memories of gardening to life.
Traditionally hand-poured in the UK, this vegan candle is crafted from a natural wax blend which is fully sustainable, fully traceable and replenishable. Instilled with floral notes of rose-pink pepper, blackcurrant and spearmint, the fresh aroma will transport you to an idyllic garden scene – evoking a sense of nostalgia and memory that’s unique to you.
- Notes: Rose Pink Pepper, Blackcurrant, Spearmint
- Up to 60 hours’ burn time
- 100% natural non-GMO vegetable wax
- Cotton and paper wick
- Hand poured in the UK in small batches
- Housed in a 20% recycled glass vessel
- Cruelty free
- Free from parabens, bleaches, dyes, palm oil, herbicides, pesticides, fragrance enhancing chemicals, glues, binders, lead, tin, single use plastic
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.