George Holes Woven Straw and Cotton Basket Tote Bag
Muuñ’s George Holes straw tote bag is hand-woven and lined with a removable cotton pouch for safe and stylish storage.
The result of a chance meeting between two experts in their craft, Muuñ bags are hand-woven from durable elephant grass by artisans in Nyariga, Northern Ghana – each one taking two or three days to make. Assembled in the brand’s workshop in France, this medium-sized, open-weave tote is finished with a removable cotton pouch lining, two fabric top handles and a longer fabric shoulder strap for adaptable everyday styling.
- Medium straw tote bag
- Natural elephant grass
- Removable inner cotton pouch
- Two fabric top handles
- Long fabric shoulder strap
- Hand-woven in Nyariga, Northern Ghana
- Finished and assembled in France
- Due to their handmade nature, bags may vary slightly in shape and size
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Elephant Grass; Cotton; Polyviscose (Handles)
H: 20cm, W: 40cm, D: 14cm