- Creator: Pierre Bourdon
- Top Notes: Cedar Wood, Vetiver
- Heart Notes: Florentine Iris, Pimento, Galbanum
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Incense, Musks
- Frédéric Malle is exempt from all discounts other than delivery promotions.
Frédéric Malle's iconic French Lover eau de parfum is a mid-romantic, mid-aromatic, spiced modern masculine fragrance. Natural components of cedar wood and vetiver form the top notes, which are magnified by iris from Florence, spiced up by pimento and galbanum, and lie on a bed of patchouli, incense and musks.
Considered one of the most innovative perfumers of his generation and the creator of this Frédéric Malle fragrance, Pierre Bourdon - the only protégé of celebrated perfumer Edmond Roudnitska - pursued his highly-regarded talent after changing direction from a degree in political science, going on to work for Roure in Paris before revolutionising men’s fragrance trends in the 1980s.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay