D.S. & Durga
Freetrapper Eau de Parfum 50ml
D.S. & Durga's Freetrapper eau de parfum documents a wild element of early American history with a leathery, woody, animalic scent.
In a Jacksonian wilderness, beaver trappers – the cowboys of the era – cut trails through mountains in search of beaver pelts prized by hatters, doctors and perfumers. Notes of dark cedar, snake root, synthetic beaver castor and wild bergamot evoke this primitive, mountainous setting – a dry and masculine fragrance with bitter green elements.
- Masculine, animalic, leathery, woody, medium bodied eau de parfum
- Top Notes: Distilled Incense, Bergamot, Bitter Orange
- Heart Notes: Dark Cedar, Snake Root, Osmanthus
- Base Notes: Amberwood, Santal, Castoreum
- Housed in a signature glass bottle with magnetic cap
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.