Margaret Dabbs London
Foot File Replacement Pads x 10
This pack of ten Replacement Foot Pads from Margaret Dabbs London are for use with your Professional Foot File – the ultimate pedicure tool.
Utilising Crushed Crystal Technology, the foot care expert's abrasive pads deliver a smooth, even finish and superior, long-lasting results. These self-adhesive replacements stick onto the stainless steel handle of your Margaret Dabbs London Professional Foot File to increase the power of your pedicure.
“The Margaret Dabbs London foot clinic is like heaven for the feet.” – Vogue UK
- Pack of 10
- Replacement foot pads
- For use with Magaret Dabbs London Professional Foot File
- Outstanding long term results when used on dry skin
- Reduces callus build up quick and effectively
- Reduces cracks in the skin
- Self-adhesive backing
- Made with Crushed Crystal Technology
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Do not over file the feet.
Click here for information on the Margaret Dabbs London Sole Spa at Liberty, located on the Third floor.
HOW TO USE
To change worn replacement foot pads, peel back the used pad and replace with new self-adhesive replacement, pressing firmly into position on the file. Clean foot file with a damp nail brush, and dab dry with a towel. Do not immerse or leave foot file in water.