Flowers Snakeshead Fritillary Half-Pint Mug
Lend a burst of floral charm to simple table arrangements with the Snakeshead Fritillary half-pint mug from Emma Bridgewater.
Briming with rustic appeal, this mug is beautifully decorated with painterly motifs of Snakeshead Fritillary to capture the essence of a heart-lifting meadow in spring. Designed in the UK and crafted using the finest English earthenware, its large, stout form maintains its status as the vessel of choice for a sizable cup of tea. Incorporate this mug into your morning routine to provide a splash of organic colour, even on grey and dreary days.
- Half-pint earthenware mug
- Capacity: 300ml
- Flowers Snakeshead Fritillary design
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Wash at a lower temperature with liquid detergent to maintain appearance
- Pottery not oven safe unless marked as cookware
- Made in Stoke-on-Trent, UK
COMPOSITION & SIZE
H: 9.3cm, Dia: 12.1cm