- Suitable for men's skin of all types
- Leaves skin cleansed, purified, energised and protected
- Formulated with Caffeine, Menthol, Vitamin E, Orange and Lemon
HOW TO USE
Apply to a wet face and work into a lather. Massage onto skin in an upward and outward motion, avoiding the immediate eye area. Rinse thoroughly and follow with moisturiser.
Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash is a straightforward cleanser that effectively removes debris, dirt and oil at the beginning and end of each day.
Formulated with the collection's signature caffeine and vitamins C and E, this lathering gel cleanser is a Kiehl's customer favourite. It revives tired-looking, dull skin whilst prepping for a comfortable shave. Caffeine and menthol invigorate, and vitamin E provides antioxidant protection, helping neutralise free radicals which lead to signs of ageing. Kiehl's Facial Fuel products are specifically formulated to deal with men's thicker, oilier skin – your ticket to a simplified skin care routine.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Coco-Betaine, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Tea-Lauryl Sulfate, Triethanolamine, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Benzophenone-3, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Zea Mays/Corn Germ Oil, Caffeine, Menthol, Limonene, Polyquaternium-39, Tocopherol, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Castanea Sativa/Chestnut Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Juice/Orange Juice, Citrus Medica Limonum Juice/Lemon Juice, CI 42090/Blue 1, CI 14700/Red 4 (Allergen: nuts)
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay