Extreme Bhut Jolokia Chilli Sauce 100ml
Extreme Bhut Jolokia chilli sauce from Liberty lends any dish an extra kick of heat-packed flavour, thanks to its unbeatably spicy blend of chillies and red peppers.
This Extreme Bhut Jolokia chilli sauce was created for Liberty by the South Devon Chilli Farm. A future favourite of any spice connoisseur, it features a perfectly calibrated blend of Devon-grown and harvested Bhut Jolokia (also known as ghost chillies) and red peppers that packs a truly powerful punch. The South Devon Chilli Farm grows over 200 chilli variations on site, allowing them to offer a diverse range of sauce options that stretch across the hotness scale. Add a few drops of this one to a homemade curry or stew for a blast of delicious heat, or use it to step up your Bloody Mary game.
Please note that we can’t offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as food and alcohol, unless faulty or not as described. Please see Terms & Conditions for more details.
- Extreme Bhut Jolokia chilli sauce
- Made in the UK
- Great Taste Awards gold winner 2010
- Artwork by emerging illustrator Hani Abusamra
- Made with fresh and dried Bhut Jolokia chillies
- Presented in a glass bottle with a tamper seal
- Grown and produced from seed to sauce in South Devon
- Heat rating of 10/10 (300,000-500,000 Scoville Heat Units!)
Red Peppers (40%), Spirit Vinegar, Dried Bhut Jolokia Chillies (8%), Fresh Bhut Jolokia Chillies (2%), SaltMade in an environment that handles soya, nuts & milk