English Single Malt Whisky 50cl
Liberty’s English single malt whisky is sweet and slightly spiced, with a long dry citrus finish – handcrafted for Liberty by ancestral experts in Roudham, Norfolk.
This single malt whisky was created for Liberty by the Nelstrop family, who have been distilling whisky in England for over 120 years (as well as growing and processing grain for 600). Working from the historic barley region of Roudham in Norfolk, they create small batches of flavourful whiskies, with bottles filled one at a time. This single malt features an aroma that wafts vanilla and shortbread, with subtler hints of orange zest and dried apricot. The first sip is flooded by sweet vanilla and shortbread, mellowing into spiced citrus notes with a long, dry finish. Savour it neat, or mix it into a simple whisky cocktail for a seasonal approach.
Please note that we can’t offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as food and alcohol, unless faulty or not as described. Please see Terms & Conditions for more details. You must be 18 or over to purchase alcohol.
- Single malt English whisky 500ml ℮
- 43% ABV
- Made in UK
- UK units per bottle: 21.5
- Aroma: Vanilla, Shortbread Biscuits, Orange Zest, Dried Apricots
- Flavour: Sweet Vanilla, Malt, Spicy Citrus, Dry Finish
- Handmade in small batches in Norfolk
- Created by the English Whisky Company
- Artwork by emerging illustrator Rozalina Burkova
100% Single Malt English Whisky