Edinburgh Half-Pint Mug
Perk up your breakfast table setting with this Edinburgh half-pint mug from Emma Bridgewater.
The perfect piece to commemorate a hometown or favourite place, this English earthenware mug will lend a meaningful touch to everyday dining while maintaining its status as the vessel of choice for a comfortable, sizeable cup of tea. Its large, stout form has a sturdy and rustic appeal – perfect for perching in pride of place on your tray for breakfast in bed.
- Large mug
- Edinburgh cityscape design
- 'Edinburgh' inner rim typographic detail
- Dishwasher safe
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
- Washing with liquid detergent recommended to maintain appearance
- Pottery not oven safe unless marked as cookware
- Made in Stoke-on-Trent, UK
- Packaged in a decorative gift box
COMPOSITION & SIZE
H: 9cm, Dia: 10.5cm
Capacity: 0.3L/0.5 pints