Deco Dance Quilting Cushion Kit
Create your own beautiful homeware icon with this cushion quilting kit from Liberty Fabrics, featuring multiple designs from our Deco Dance collection.
This quilting cushion kit includes one placement tile and 28 pre-cut squares, which you’ll assemble to create a statement design with a freestyle patchwork on the reverse. The pieces are made from soft Lasenby cotton for quilting, suitable for a range of creative projects including bedspreads, cushions and cosies. This cotton is machine washable and durable enough for daily use, with each richly coloured design created using traditional screen-printing techniques. The perfect crafting gift for a loved one, or simply a treat for yourself.
- Cushion kit
- From our Deco Dance collection
- Designed in the Liberty Fabrics studio
- Traditionally screen-printed
- Includes: 1 x Placement tile; 28 x Pre-cut squares
- You will also need: 40cm/16 inch cushion filler; Basic sewing supplies, e.g. thread
- The placement tile is designed to fit cushion size 40 x 40cm (16 x 16”) – with the added seam allowance, the printed edge-to-edge is 45 x 45cm
The Deco Dance collection is inspired by the avant-garde nature of the Art Deco period. Designed in the Liberty Fabrics studio, the collection ranges from delicate botanicals to bold pop florals, all designed to capture the opulent drama and creative experimentation of the 1920s. Inspired by Miami’s iconic Art Deco architecture, the collection’s colour palette spans from ice cream pastels to the darkest inky blues, replicating the feeling of summer garden parties which carry on through the midnight hours.